Thursday, February 28, 2008

Final Persuasive Poster


Although nothing is every finished in the design world, this is my final for the persuasive poster. There were many things that were said during the critique. For instance, the message wasn't coming across clearly enough. Also, there were issues with the bald man therefore I put his original hair on the man to re-enforce the be happy with yourself message. I changed the font, and made it into a more artistic piece in my poster. This emphasized more on the vintage feel that I was trying to maintain throughout my poster. I also added the dotted border, and made the face come out of the picture plane. Overall, my poster was fairly successful. I would still love to make more changes because this could potentially be a future portfolio piece once the series is completed.

No comments: